• Happiness is when what you say, what you think, and what you do are in harmony.
• Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
• You cannot teach what you do not know. You cannot lead where you will not go. What you do not have you cannot give. You cannot share a life that you will not live.
• Better to write for yourself and have no public than write for the public and have no self.
• Once you learn to quit it becomes habit.
• Making excuses- He who excuses himself accuses himself.
• Facts don't care about your feelings.
• Don't say things that make you weak.